Every Day and Every Night is an EP by American indie rock band Bright Eyes. It became the 30th release by Saddle Creek Records on November 1, 1999.
Conor Oberst references this album art in another of his songs, "Waste of Paint", from the album Lifted or The Story Is in the Soil, Keep Your Ear to the Ground. In the first verse he sings (that a friend, most likely Zack Nipper) "Once cut one of my nightmares out of paper; oh I thought it was beautiful, I put it on a record cover...".
- "A Line Allows Progress, a Circle Does Not" – 3:25
- "A Perfect Sonnet" – 3:41
- "On My Way to Work" – 4:10
- "A New Arrangement" – 5:13
- "Neely O'Hara" – 6:22
- Conor Oberst – guitar, vocals, sampling, keyboards, bass, lyrics
- Eric Bemberger – electric guitar
- Tim Kasher – backing vocals
- Joe Knapp – drums, percussion, vocals
- Matt Maginn – bass
- AJ Mogis – piano, loops, production
- Mike Mogis – organ, pedal steel, vibraphone, keyboards, percussion, production
- Angelina Mullikin – violin